Sunday 10 February 2013

Je T'aime YSL : Yves Saint Laurent Jardin Majorelle

Last November I had the pleasure to visit the wonderful country Morocco.

It was everything I had imagined.

Whilst visiting I managed to escape the hustle and bustle of the souks of Marrakesh and visited the Gardens of Yves Saint Laurent.




The gardens themselves were tranquil and exhibited a wonderful array of cacti.

Deep the gardens is a tiny room containing framed collages Yves had created over the years. These were gifts for Christmas to his friends and family.
The images, below, have the imagery of love.

As valentines day is upon us I thought I'd share a creative, thoughtful and economic way of sharing your feelings.

Happy Valentines day.

P.s. I urge you to visit, it will not disappoint. 









Sophie the Sack maker. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment