Saturday 8 January 2011

The forest which is the new year

So it's been a while, and in that time Christmas and New Years has passed.
However fashion has stayed pretty stagnant which in a way is a settling feeling. However life continues and for some reason this new year (2011) feels like it's going to be full of promise and excitement!
This forest (be it metaphorical) can either be seen in two ways. One: frightening, creepy, scary etc. Or exciting, enchanting and full of promise. I'm going for the latter.
Instead of making lots of new years resolutions I just saying this year I'm going to be open minded and get stuck in.
I love this image, yes it is full of arbitrariness, it's from this great visual library site called www.haw-lin.com you must take a peek. Apparently it's creator is a fashion designer but I have no clue who. Whomever it is they have some choice images, see below!
I love luggage and alliteration!
Super models rock!
Fashion desires:
  1. Things to get more colourful in this year, see above image.
  2. The Prada, go bananas range to be super popular and influential as it's awesome!
  3. More great classically feminine accessories for women, i.e. more pieces like the Vuitton and Sofia Coppola range!
  4. Generally more Terry Richardson glamour, style and radness (yes I can't believe I said it too).
If these aims are fulfilled people will have gleaming smiles on their faces rather than misery in their hearts!

Peace out and happy New Year,

p.s. check out Fagged and Frowzy new updates and pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment