Tuesday 12 October 2010

Are we outsiders?

So the new Band of Outsiders range, overall great. A strong Menswear collection, and a soft feminine Womenswear collection.

Interestingly a friend was just designing for this brand, whom had sort of gone off my radar, however after she mentioned them the other day I thought I must see what they are up to, and stumbled across their new(ish) womenswear line.

Overall I enjoyed the womens apparel however there were a few pieces that reminded me of the Scandinavian label Noa Noa, but for the wrong reasons.


Too drab!

Love feminine, quirky and nice references to traditional tailoring.

My favourite ensemble.

2nd favourite!

Menswear highlight, love the deep red against the navy and the grey check.
Also enjoy the detail on the neckline.

Sexy jacket.

So overall a wearable, strong, and contemporary collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment