Tuesday 26 October 2010

Cha, cha, changes----->>>> Part 3

This weeks aim is to get the website up and running. Hit wall 1. can't read code, and don't really understand Dreamweaver.
Apart from this, creatively I have decided on a font, a background, and pretty much editing content. Which I definitely can do.

I think with this change in career strategy I have realised what I will gain, no matter how successful I am, is creative satisfaction. I can already feel it happening.

This project I post below was that start of that. I created this Urban Nomad project for my degree final exam. However for me it was more about exploring the way we, in the contemporary world, carry things. How things have evolved from the simple sack. If I had my way I would have made a range of sacks. However due to the structure of the course, I had to make a commercial range.

Falkor- Body utility

Nomad- Backpack utility

Châtelaine - Key hanger
Atreyou - Team bag





No comments:

Post a Comment