Monday 25 October 2010

Life as we know it---->>>>Part 2

So currently I am on a, sort of mini-holiday in between jobs, and I have to tell you it's been a while. I mean a while since doing nothing.

Granted I did go to Portugal  a couple of times this summer, but both were about getting back to normal and not having a melt down. This down time is about getting project "Bloomfield" back on track! To be more specific this time off I will be trying to relax etc., but to be frank with you it's not really in my nature this time of year. This time is going to be spent setting up my new site (exciting!) and starting to research and design my first solo range.

So due to this big change which I forgot to even outline. I basically quit my full time job to take me designing more seriously, crazy huh! This big change has made me go a little crazy i.e. listening to a lot of Madonna and Cyndi Lauper power ballads!
Great eyebrows!


Basically both women whom I wholly respect


Watch this space for updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment