Tuesday 19 October 2010

Life as we know it......

I guess my friend was right when he said "in your mid 20's you have a mid-life crisis". I totally ,whole heartedly, agree with this now, especially in this crazy pressure cooker world we live in, it's fricking mental.
This is just an arbitrary statement to lead into me showing you some more archive work that I came across, that makes me smile and reflect to simpler times in my life. Yes I sound like a character from Rushmore, because I think some days I am.

 adidas slvr spring 2009 accessories 1 adidas SLVR Spring/Summer 2009 Accessories
This is my featured back, aka the taped duffel I did for Adidas SLVR, in their first season. I constructed the first proto myself sent it to the factories, made amendments (over seen by the team leader of SLVR and creative director of SLVR and Y-3). I am really proud of this bag as 2 weeks ago I saw a guy in the street wearing it. I stopped him and asked his feedback about the bag and he said how useful it was. This made me content, as this is my main objective when designing.


Concept covered Lanyard


Concept covered keyring


Belt designed by myself with the aid of graphic designer Denis Hohman

adidas SLVR   Spring/Summer 2009 Collection | Preview
The stripy accessory is my stripy hanging purse.

adidas slvr 2009 fall winter travel collection 2 adidas SLVR 2009 Fall/Winter Travel Collection
The original purse I designed, with the Origami concept.

Enjoy guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment