Thursday 14 October 2010

My Favourite home accessories Brand ...In the world!!

AREAWARE
http://www.areaware.com/

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and this beholder is rather smitten.



It's amazing, and like a lot of amazing things it derives from New York. So firstly you guys in New York are super lucky, but I am half as lucky, as you, non-New Yorker's can also be, as I am able to ogle their collections on their contemporary website.

Areaware, have everything you could possibly want for your home. See all the goodies below!

Cast from an actual taxidermy piglet.

Cute wooden radio, a shame British radio is lameo!

A quirky bike!

For all us Jews.

Amazing lighting.


And although they are a home accessories brand, my favourite item is this = >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The only time you will ever want to wear one of these.

See these objects just fill me with joy, I hope they do you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment