Friday 5 November 2010

Colette, be still my beating heart.......for my heart only beats for you!

Blast1 Blast Magazine Chloe On Cover With Colette As Guest Editor
This image is (for me) happiness visualised. Yes I am a bit obsessed with Chloe, but she is amazing, and a true understated icon a bit like Winona Ryder, of her era. I am impressed with her collaborations, in particular her men's range for Opening Ceremony (a favourite brand of mine). But all this charm can't be luck, I think she is just blessed with being humble and having ace taste!
This range in particular I would dress my boyfriend in, or perhaps wear myself if I were a man! Amazing!
Chloe sevigny x opening ceremony
highsnobette-chloe sevigny x opening ceremony
No complaints at all! I would wear it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment