Saturday 27 November 2010

I'm lost in the woods---na not really

So I have been trying my best not to write the post as he has most certainly got enough press and cash rolling in, but you have to give credit where credit due. So Mr West you've made a fantastic album, it's disturbing at times, fantastically exhilarating, and mystifying. I think it's probably going to be the latest addiction of Miss Sack Maker.

See "Runaway" video in the following post, a visual masterpiece my only criticism is with the costume of "bird-girl" it's truly beautiful I think it was created by Phillip Lim, interesting choice, it's gorgeous but the girl's front isn't covered enough for my liking

Anyway enjoy the album, you can listen to most of it for free on you tube so why not. Highlights = "Into the World", and " Turn on the lights".

No comments:

Post a Comment