Tuesday 2 November 2010

Tuesday fun----Especially the fact I am full with yummy Tom yum noodles

Hello all, what a wonderful Tuesday it is. Here in London it is windy, but a pleasant sort of wind. And with this wind the trees shed their glorious golden, and auburn leaves. They rustle when you step on them, and certainly make me smile. This could also be as it is my day off.
This sort of weather makes me think of lovely wollen coats, espcially the gorgeous designs by Sophie Hulme.
It's made of a wonderfully sort wool, but whats best is the gold chain hardware detail, it pulls on my purse strings. However I am not alone in my love as I have already seen 3 people wearing this, so they've done me a favour I'm not spending a months rent on a coat few. Back to the trusty Barbour
Barbour Classic Beaufort Jacket- Olive
I know I'm not from the country and I don't live in the country but it keeps me warm and dry and these are the main properties I look for in a coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment