Thursday 4 November 2010

My favourite sunglasses-Word!

One word, well actually two if we're being all correct here: ZAN ZAN
http://www.zanzan.co.uk/
"Why do you like?" you may ask, well I'm going to tell you. Great retrospective designs made from quality, classic materials. For example the new range has a lot of tortoiseshell, which for me is (apart from classic black) the ultimate material for sunglasses. It could be its reference to Jackie Onassis's style, whom I adore.
But I think more specifically it's this rarity, currently, of women looking like women, not prostitutes, not strippers, and not their polar opposite like lesbians or men!

Anyhoo, back to the sunglasses. This range, and brand, definitely has the potential to become a classic staple. There is nothing here that upsets me.
See below for examples.

This is my favourite image and style. The azure blue against the tortoiseshell, and the pop of the red lips just does it for me.

Hope you enjoy!!
For further details see www.zanzan.co.uk


1 comment: