Tuesday 9 November 2010

Tmagazine- New York Times, Gant collegiate, this isn't new? Confused.com

Gant
I love this building, the illustration and to be honest GANT.
Not one of the most popular collegiate brands out there, however they have stuck to their roots with great integrity and produce a quality product. I do admit to not owning a GANT item, however I almost bought a great tweed jacket last year, however the FRED PERRY classic black polo shirt dress was on sale next door and that won. But that's just me, an eclectic dresser.I do have to say, the jacket in question was ahead of trend being a grey tweed cropped suit jacket with suede patched elbows. What's happening this season, elbow patches everywhere, and lots of drops to drink (ref. rain rain everywhere but not a drop to drink!)

No comments:

Post a Comment