Thursday 4 November 2010

Gucci "Zoo" key chains

Just seen the new Gucci concept purses. Great idea, very cute, and it opens up the aspirational market, i.e. the customers that buy into the brand via the fragrance, it offers something more that they can afford.
However, it has been done before. This is a small criticism as this is fashion and most things have been done before. However it came to my attention as I own a similar, if not more attractive piece by Furla. I will add and image of said purse once I can get hold of it again.
 Gucci Zoo Key Chains
Another criticism is with the faces of the chickens in particular. I think they look a bit snide, moody or even hung over, and although this is a bit random and would generally attract me to something, in this case I have to ask, "Why the arrogant animal purse Gucci"? A response would be great.

As seen on highsnobette.com

GUCCI_ZOO_02
GUCCI_ZOO_02GUCCI_ZOO_02

No comments:

Post a Comment