Wednesday 10 November 2010

Pure, Simple, Exhausted

Today I am no longer ill, just purely exhausted. And yet I find myself writing; like shopping, eating, and watching cheesy television, it has been added to must list of obsessions. So firstly I would like to thank anyone who reads this; and then continue to say I think I'm going to do it, maybe sooner rather than later....that is set up BLOOMFIELD LTD. Crazy yes, necessary, YES!



I know I say a lot of things, but this evening I felt that roar in my belly, a hunger for it, that is my own collection. It is no-longer a fantasy at the end of a long line of University lectures, it is now or never. Next step strategy.

Here maybe the bit where concerned on-lookers give solid, grounding words of advice. (Comments below)

Themes: Functionalism, Form, Honestly, Refinement.
Kenneth Grange is my new hero of design. Past heroes have been Thomas Heatherwick, Zaha Hadid, Norman Foster, Wassily Kandinsky, and Frida Kahlo to name a few. But now it is Kenneth as he designs products for a purpose and to solve problems which I would like to do.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Grange

A lot to wrap into a concept range, but hey that's me, take me or leave me.

This is an image I love from my final year of uni. Enjoy!

Sophie the Sack maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment