Thursday 11 November 2010

Marc Jacobs Inc. Pics- "Just getting to know ya......"

I love Marc Jacobs (the company, as I do not personally know the man), I like the way they run, or I suppose the way they project how they run, as know actual successful company runs smoothly, lets be frank. However, via their facebook site, they have started releasing photos from behind the scenes and archive. Previously I did love on their site their employees of the moment. I like this as (even if it were a marketing ploy, (theres the sceptic in me)) it gives staff something to aim for, makes them feel included, valued and more importantly part of team. As person with retail experience I feel I can say i understand the importance of these little things and so, this Thursday morning (from my sick bed, yes still sick, thought it was gone, it hasn't) I salute you Marc Jacobs!











These images are great, the company history, but this one above is it. Marc Jacobs inc. and it's two founders, they must be proud!




And these are it's employees, Ilya Pankevich - NYC Corporate Office, Danielle Niedzielski - Provincetown, MA MbMJ Store, James Dobbie - London, England MbMJ Store. I salute you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment