Tuesday 23 November 2010

Everything gets Luminous!

Open Saturdays 12-6pm
at George Polke 
3.5 Frederick Terrace E8 4EW

louisa@luminousbooks.co.uk



This place is totally amazing! (ok I'm a bit rubbish and haven't been yet). However my trusted flatmate, Rachel, went along a couple of weeks ago and raved about, therefore I knew it was to be the new Gem of the east, maybe (and only slightly) like the Tuesday Society http://www.thelasttuesdaysociety.org/
However the concept of this store excites me.The creator Louisa Bailey created it to share her love of all things luminous. I applaud this, as what a wonderful and honest thing to pick for a start. Plus the moon is pretty wholesome, also I grew up with Button Moon, (the best kid's show, in the UK ever, well apart from the Raccoons but that came later : ) )http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu0o6u1VmGE

Last Saturday (20th of November) Louisa had a Moon styled event.........







Looks like a great event, a great shame I missed it.

So you and I don't miss a thing with this gem, check out Louisa's blog for updates, interesting posts, and fun facts!



No comments:

Post a Comment